We Are Telecommunication Infrastructure Provider
PT. Mandrajasa Trimitra Indonesia (MATRINDO) was formed in 2004, initially licensed and initiated by government of city of Jakarta, Indonesia to spearhead government initiatives to realize environment friendly concept of Shared Telecommunication Towers and to be independent Telecommunication Infrastructure Provider.
MATRINDO grows to manage and participate the increasing need of telecommunication towers in Indonesia and to meet the demand of wireless operators to expand their networks.
The company is backed initially by family fund, and working through a strong financial concept for its growth and success.
MATRINDO acquired PT Infrasia Investama as 100% subsidiary to further expand the core business of Telecoms Infrastructure Leasing.
PT Infrasia Investama focus for in-building leasing based on multi-operator network of Distributed Antenna System (DAS). It was formed in 2006 and has a strong track record for more than 50 buildings project.
It has a string of prestigeful shopping malls including Senayan City, Podomoro City, Mall Kelapa Gading (5), Baywalk Mall, Galaxy Mall Surabaya, Grand City Surabaya, Dutamall (Banjarmasin), Tamini Square.
Our Vision Mission
Projects and Investment Experience
- Telecommunications Outdoor and Indoor Infrastructure Provisioning (Build, Own and Lease)
– Site hunting and acquisition of sites
– Construction of towers, poles, BTS hotel
– Design and build indoor network using fiber-optic active, passive and hybrid system
– Field operations
- 24/7 Maintenance (preventive and corrective) 10 years build-and-lease / co-location contracts with TELKOMSEL, INDOSAT, XL AXIATA, HUTCHISON 3, Internux BOLT LTE and Smartfren LTE.
- Self finance for the investment of 50 Sites telecoms towers constructed in Jabodetabek with book value of 6 million USD.
- Completed acquisition of PT Infrasia Investama in year 2011.
- Conducted corporate finance, negotiation, technical, legal and financial due diligence.
- Acquisition bank loan of PT Infrasia is to be paid off by Q3 2015, total investment in excess of 6 million USD.
- Shortlisted in multiple towers sales from operators including Indosat, XL and Hutchison.